There are a variety of ways you can help Peak Arts Fund create community through the arts.
1. Make a tax-deductible donation. Annual donations of $60 or more allow you to receive a “Peak Arts Card,” good for a full 365 days with discounts to performances, restaurants, local businesses and more.
2. Get your workplace involved in the campaign.
3. With a gift of $500 or more supporters can donate through the Enterprise Zone and become eligible to receive a Colorado state tax credit equal to 25 percent of their donation amount, in addition to regular federal and state tax benefits. Gifts must be made by check. Please contact COPPeR to learn more about this opportunity.
4. Volunteer to help get the word out. Volunteer support is critical to the success of Peak Arts Fund.
5. Organize a community event with your friends, school, book club, church group, running club, etc. Contact Peak Arts Fund at COPPeR for more information.
6. Experience the arts! Attend a performance, festival, film screening or art exhibit, or take an arts class! More information on upcoming events is available at www.PeakRadar.com. The arts belong to all of us.